Obama the President and Obama the Candidate, Juxtaposed September 16, 2015Posted by geoff in News.
From Ace, Obama the President:
In the echo chamber that is presidential politics, everything is dark and everything is terrible,” he lamented at the Business Roundtable headquarters in Washington. Presidential candidates, “don’t seem to offer many solutions for the disasters that they perceive, but they’re quick to tell you who to blame.”
Compared to Obama the Candidate:
- Pure Gold: Obama Slams Bush for Expanding Executive Power, Ignoring Congress (March 31, 2008)
- Obama Blames High Gas Prices On Washington (April 25, 2008)
- Obama blames Bush, Wall Street, Says economic woes caused by bad decisions (July 29, 2008)
- Obama reverts to 2008 plan: Blame Bush (April 19, 2012)
- A huge list of Obama blaming various folks compiled January 25,2014
As usual, Barack Obama has the ability to stare the public in the eye while turning facts and history upside down.