Top Ten Annoying Behaviors on Airplanes November 10, 2015Posted by geoff in News.
Via KOCO.com, we have the results of Expedia’s 2015 survey of the most annoying habits on airlines (with the % of people who found it annoying in parentheses).
- Rear seat-kicker (61%)
- Inattentive parents (59%)
- Aromatic passenger (50%)
- Audio-insensitive (talking/music) (50%)
- Boozer (45%)
- Chatty Cathy (43%)
- Carry-on baggage offenders (38%)
- Queue-jumper (rushes to deplane) (35%)
- Seat-back guy (aka seat recliner) (32%)
- Overhead bin inconsiderate (stows bag in first available spot, rather than nearest to his/her seat) (32%)